Foster ST. Kids exists to teach our children three main things
- God loves them and has a great plan for their lives
- A relationship with Jesus is a life-long adventure
- They are not the "church of tomorrow" but are a vital part of the "church of today"
Nursery, Pre-K and Kid's activities are available every Sunday morning at the 10:00am and 11:30am services.
Make sure to come join us for more fun at 6:30pm every Wednesday.
For more information about FS Kids please contact our childrens director Emily LeRoy at (336) 404-9962 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Goal of Foster Street Wesleyan Youth
- To KNOW God and Each other
- LOVE God and each other
- SERVE God and each other
- WORSHIP God by inviting others to worship Him too.
FSY meets at 204 S. Fayetteville St.,(The Exchange), here in Asheboro on Sunday nights at 5:30pm.
For more information about FS Youth please contact our youth director Michael Jernigan at (336) 250-4972 or email at email@example.com